Having nail fungus is not life threatening. However, you’ve to deal with the pain. If you end up with fungus on your toe nail instead on your finger nail, the fungus can make your feet stink. You may even have pus emitting from the toenails.
Furthermore, your toe nail looks so horrible that you feel embarrassed to wear sandals in public. Sometimes, you lose your toe nail.
Perhaps you’re here because you’ve tried prescribed and over-the-counter toenail fungus treatment. And you’re a bit skeptical about ZetaClear, a natural remedy for nail fungus. In this ZetaClear review, you will learn whether or not it is an effective nail fungus treatment.
ZetaClear is a non-prescription nail fungus treatment. It comes as an oral spray and a topical application. You can use it to remove nail fungus. It also prevent nail fungus from affecting other healthy nails.
How Does ZetaClear Work
ZetaClear is a two-step process which comprises of a topical solution and an homeopathic spray.
The active ingredients in the topical solution helps to dissolve the keratin debris, which is found above and below the nails. The accumulation of keratin debris can gradually lead to the nail discoloration and falling off. When the keratin debris is broken down, the nail can grow again.
The oral spray contain anti fungal ingredients. You spray it under your tongue for quick delivery to your bloodstream.
As you can see ZetaClear treats fungal nail infection from the outside in and inside out.
ZetaClear Oral Spray contains
- Nitricum Acidum 30C – relieves the pain caused by the nail fungus.
- Arsenicum Album 200C – improves the discoloration.
- Antimonium Curdum 200C – treats the painful sensitivity underneath the nails.
- Sulphur 12X – minimizes the swelling and reduces the infection due to its antiseptic properties.
- Thuja Ocidentalis 200C – disinfects the affected nails.
- Mancinella 30C – improves the discoloration.
ZetaClear Topical Clear Nails Solution
- Lemongrass Oil – an anti fungal.
- Vitamin E Oil – reduces scars due to nail fungus.
- Almond Oil – an emollient.
- Tea Tree Oil – contains antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
- Jojoba Oil – a natural fungicide.
- Undecylenic Acid – one of the FDA-approved anti fungals.
- Clove Oil – an analgesic for treating fungus.
Does ZetaClear Work?
When you check the ZetaClear reviews below, you’ll know that it is not a scam. There are real users with unbiased testimonials who experience nail fungus relief.
If you’ve mild to moderate nail fungus, the result is fast. However, it may take longer time to kill severe nail fungus.
There are negative reviews which state that ZetaClear does not work. Just like any medicine, not everyone will enjoy similar results due to different physiology.
Does ZetaClear Cause Side Effects?
You probably have heard about the side effects from using prescription drugs. Since ZetaClear contains natural ingredients, it should not bring about any side effect. In other words, it is safe to use.
You only need to check if you’re allergic to the ingredients found in ZetaClear.
You Should Buy ZetaClear If
- you can’t stand the pain.
- you don’t want more healthy nails to be infected with fungus.
- you don’t want your finger or toe to be amputated when the fungal infection goes bad.
- you don’t see any improvement with the conventional medicine.
- you want no more fungus.
Pros Of ZetaClear
- Uses natural ingredients which one of them is a FDA approved anti fungal.
- Minimal risk of side effects.
- Get rid of fungus from inside out and outside in.
- It is cost effective compared to expensive medical treatments.
Cons Of ZetaClear
- You can’t buy ZetaClear at the stores. You can only order it online.
- No money back guarantee for used products. This is probably the #1 complaint.
When you’re considering the best nail fungus treatment, always make your decision based on the active ingredients. Undecylenic Acid is found in other brands but you’ve to pay more. On the other hand, ZetaClear contains the same ingredient but at a lower price. You want to pay for the active ingredients and not the fillers or other non-active ingredients.
ZetaClear will not cure your nail fungus overnight. It’ll take time to see results but it is very effective. If you’ve consulted doctors before, you know how expensive is the treatment.
The most important thing is that it can get rid of the fungus for good provided you’re willing to take preventative measures to keep fungus at bay.
Where To Buy ZetaClear
You should not buy ZetaClear from other sites like eBay and Amazon. You may end up with a counterfeit product. It is best to order directly from ZetaClear official website.
For the best discount, choose “Buy 3 packages and get 2 Free” package. You’ll save 40% per pack of the original price. No coupon required.